Jigsaws: Pezzi di un puzzle - un esercizio di stile /english version

by the Scrapper
(italian version here)
TWISTED THOUGHTS THAT SPIN ROUND MY HEAD
I don’t want to think, I want to feel! How do I feel, how do I…?

I know I was born and I know that I’ll die / the in between is mine. I am mine. I am myself, like you somehow: we’re all different behind the eyes there’s no need to hide.

I have faced it, a life wasted I’m never going back again
Nothing man, nothing man
(if you hate something don’t you do it, all that sacred comes from youth: drop the leash drop the leash)

I will swallow poison until I grow immune

Can’t buy what I want cause it’s free / Cannot find the confort in this world / some die just to live
(It’s an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey / The sorrow grows bigger when the sorrow’s denied)

Seek my part, devote myself my small self / like a book amongst the many on a shelf.
Sometimes I fall sometimes I don’t


Lifetimes are catching up with me / all these changes taking place/ I wish I’d seen the place but no one’s even take me
(if I knew where it was I would take you there)

the waiting drove me mad / you’re finally here and I’m a mess

Hail hail, the lucky ones I mean those in love […]

I don’t want to hear from those who know / I’ll end up alone like I began

I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind / I won’t change direction and I won’t change my mind. I’ve got a hard, hard head.

I have wished for so long, oh, how I wish for you today
(You can spend your time alone redigesting past regrets or you can come to terms and realize you’re the only one who cannot forgive yourself / makes much more sense to live in a present tense)

Seem that needlessly it’s getting harder to find an approach and a way to live
(are we getting something out this all-encompassing trip?)

It’s no crime to escape it’s no crime to escape

All the love gone bad turned my world to black

Just a little time before we leave:

“Swore I’d love you till the day I die, and beyond /If you’re the only one, well, I’ll never be enough

I miss you already I miss you always /I miss you already I miss you all day
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hang on the Christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top /I wish I was as fortunate as fortunate as me / I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on / I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down”

[She loved him too, she don’t want to leave this way (but) Before his first step his off again]

I’m gone, long gone.
With heavy breath, awakened regrets back pages and days alone that could have been spent together but we were miles apart every inch between us becomes light years now no need to be void or saved up on life you got to spend it all.

I know someday you’ll have a beautiful life, I know you’ll be a star in somebody else’s sky - saw things clearer once you were in my rearview mirror.

I’m gone, long gone.
(why go? When something’s lost I wanna fight to get it back again)

Once divided, nothing left to subtract. / Some words when spoken can’t be taken back.
(walks on his own with his thoughts he can’t help thinking)

I’m gone, long gone. But I’m still alive. I’m still alive.

Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away…
Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away…
No more upset mornings no more tried evenings. / I’m still alive. I’m still alive.

He was guiding me, love, his own way
Did I say that I need you? Did I say that I want you? If I didn’t now I’m a fool you see no one knows this more than me I come clean
Nothing you would take everything you gave.
Yes, I understand that every life must end / as we sit alone, I know someday we must go

And love, what a different life had I not found this love with you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento